home > west fort garry industrial

History of West Fort Garry Industrial

Home

West Fort Garry Industrial was part of the Rural Municipality of Fort Garry (incorporated in 1912) when it became part of the City of Winnipeg which came into legal existence on January 1, 1972.

West Fort Garry Industrial is comprised mainly of retail development and office buildings. The Winnipeg Technical College and the Southridge Business Park are also located in this neighbourhood.