home > waverley heights

History of Waverley Heights

Home

Waverley Heights was part of the Rural Municipality of Fort Garry (incorporated in 1912) when it became part of the City of Winnipeg which came into legal existence on January 1, 1972.

This residential neighbourhood was developed in the mid-1970s and includes single family dwellings and multi-tenant units. Construction of homes has continued into the early 2000s.