home > robertson

History of Robertson

Home

Robertson was part of the City of Winnipeg when it amalgamated with surrounding municipalities to form the City of Winnipeg which came into legal existence on January 1, 1972.

Robertson is a mainly residential neighbourhood in northwest Winnipeg. Its housing stock is almost exclusively single detached dwelling with the majority being built between 1946 and 1960. There is some commercial property on several streets.