home > parker

History of Parker

Home

Parker was part of the Rural Municipality of Fort Garry (incorporated in 1912) when it became part of the City of Winnipeg which came into legal existence on January 1, 1972.

Parker is an undeveloped district except for a single house and commercial property at its western border. The Manitoba Hydro's right-of-way runs through the centre of the neighbourhood.