home > alpine place

History of Alpine Place

Home

Alpine Place was part of the City of St. Vital when it became part of the City of Winnipeg which came into legal existence on January 1, 1972.

Alpine Place developed after 1950, most significantly in the 1960s and 1970s. Almost all the residential space is provided by multi-tenant structures and apartment blocks. Commercial property is found in the north end of the neighbourhood.