home > rosser-old kildonan

History of Rosser-Old Kildonan

Home

Rosser-Old Kildonan was part of the Rural Municipality of Old Kildonan (incorporated in 1921) when it became part of the City of Winnipeg which came into legal existence on January 1, 1972.

Rosser-Old Kildonan is all the land in the north part of the City of Winnipeg up to its borders with the Rural Municipalities of Rosser and West St. Paul. It is almost entirely made up of agricultural lands, with some residential development along McPhillips Street, Balgona Road and the north side of Murray Avenue.